About Me and My Class Structure

My name is Shaundretta Bethel-Crenshaw. I am a student at the University of South Alabama. My major is Elementary Education. Upon graduation I plan to teach the First or Fourth Grade. I am married to a wonderful man by the name of Curtis Crenshaw. We have two beautiful girls, Amya and Aubree Crenshaw. In my classroom I would like to have an open door policy so that all of my student’s parent feel comfortable.
I would like to welcome all parents to my website. It is designed to give parents insight on how my class will proceed during the school year.
I will go into detail about my class objectives, expectations, approaches, teaching techniques and some of my teaching tools.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Teaching Tools

Teaching Tools for my class consist of every free tool that I can find on the Internet!! I was taught by my Teachers in college to "Get The Freebies". I want to teach my students to use all the Google Tools and Gadgets that would pertain to my class. I would also use Facebook's Quizzes to help asses my students knowledge so I can find out a starting point.

No comments: